Add a Drive File to Multiple Folders
- Go to the folder in Drive that contains the file you want in multiple locations.
- Select the file by clicking on it.
- Click “Shift+Z” (hold down the shift key and tap the Z key”.
- You now see the option to “Add to” instead of “Move”.
- Click on the folder you want it added to and click “Add” at the bottom of the popup.
- This will keep the file in its original location (the one you first located it in) as well as link it to the selected folder.
- You can add the file to more folders by repeating these steps.
If you want these steps in a Document Click Here!