YouTube is an incredible resource for teachers and students. To be honest, much of what I know of technology tools comes from watching these help videos. Once you watch one you may want to come back to it easily. If only we could save these videos someplace for easy access later. You can! Create Playlists to save all your favorite clips for easy returns. Follow the steps below to help you do this.
Add YouTube Videos to Playlists
Create Playlist While Viewing Video:
- Make sure you are logged into your Google Account.
- Go to www.youtube.com.
- Go to the video you want to save.
- Under the video click on the “Add to” button.
- Check any box for the playlist you want this video saved under (can be multiple places).
- If you do not have a playlist created, or need to make a new one, click “Create new playlist” and enter in the new playlist name and click “Create”.
- Now you can go to your playlists to find these videos later.
Add Your Already Uploaded Videos to a Playlist:
- If you have a YouTube Channel and have uploaded videos you can group them into playlists as well. Log into your Google Account and go to www.youtube.com.
- On the right side click on your picture and click “Creator Studio”.
- On the left side click “Video Manager” and then “Videos”.
- Click the checkbox next to any video and click “Add to” and select the playlist you want that video added to (you can do this with multiple videos at a time if you wish).
- If you want to add a new playlist you can click “Create new playlist” and type in the new name as well.
If you would like these directions in a Document Click Here!