Here is the answer to every teachers' prayers. We all use Post-its. They are everywhere in or lives: on our desk, computer monitor, books, lesson plans, stacks of papers to grade, dash of our car...everywhere! I know if you are like me you get tired of writing the same thing on Post-its you use all the time. Wouldn't be nice if they come pre-printed with what you wanted on them? Sure, you can go to Vistaprint or other companies and get a set made, but that is time and money. Here is the easy solution. Print them yourself! Download the templates below, rip into a stack of Post-its, stick them on the paper in the square, open the doc on your computer, and type away! Really...why didn't I think of this years ago. It took stumbling on it on the internet to see how easy it can be!
Ideas for printing:
- Common notes to kids that require just a small edit
- Notes for student work (scores, writing prompts, edit ideas...)
- Lesson plan changes/ideas
- Student names to put on project, supplies, etc
- Group names for class groups
- Normal format note you write often to yourself or others
- Anything you write often. Just leave parts blank to fill in if needed.
Download these templates and get creating!
3 X 3 Post It Template
2 X 1.5 Post It Template