Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The "To Do" and "Reminder" Lists I use: Google Keep and Any.Do


What Note Taking, To Do, Reminder List To Use?

 


Google Keep is a great organizational "Note Pad" tool.  It syncs with your Android phone and Google Drive.  I have been using it for a few weeks now and find is easy to use and nice to have.  I am still a huge fan of Evernote, but Google Keep is more of a "List Making" app for me.  The app on the phone is easy to add lists and ideas (even with the voice command) and the convenience of having access to it through Google Drive just seals the deal for me.  There are tons of other options out there, but I really like this one for simple "things I need to remember to do or have lists of".








My other new favorite (even used more than Google Keep in my life) is Any.Do.  This is a "To Do" list that can be used on your IOS/Android/Chrome Extension and they all sync well together.  I like that with Any.Do you can add a reminder, detailed notes, and put them into folders.  There are different ways to view within the app as well.  It also plays well with Gmail and allows you to set up notes directly from a email while you are reading it.  I access this app numerous times each day.  I highly recommend looking into it if you need reminders and lists for planning.



I use both these tool on a daily basis and recommend them to anyone!  I don't know how I could get though my busy days without them both!