Have you gotten caught up in the Bitmoji craze? Like many others, I have! Along with using fun images of yourself in social media, texts, and with your students in the classroom, you can now include your friends in on all the fun! Many iPhone users have had access to Friendmojis through Bitmoji and Snapchat in the past, but there is another way to do this. You can now share Bitmoji links with friends and put both of you in the image easily! All you need is a link from both people (easily found in the Bitmoji extension) and the spreadsheet attached below (spreadsheet available courtesy of Michelle Armstrong-@armstrongedtech and Jordan Poles-https://jpoles1.github.io/). Follow the steps below and you will never be lonely in a Bitmoji again!
Add Friends in Your Bitmoji:
- First, make a copy of this Google Spreadsheet.
- You and your friend will need to get your Bitmoji link address into the spreadsheet
- Click on the Bitmoji Extension in Chrome (Click Here to See How to Install it)
- Right-Click any of the images and choose “Copy Image Address”.
- Paste that in the correct row in the Spreadsheet.
- You will need to add both your link and your friend’s link.
- After you have added your Bitmoji links, you click on the far left column and open that link.
- This will open a new tab and have every Friendmoji available to you. Just right-click on any of these images and "Copy" or "Download" to use!
Reminder...There are some Bitmojis that are NOT School Age appropriate. Please keep this in mind.
Start sharing your link and get your friends’ links to make Bitmoji more friendly!
If you want these directions in a document click HERE!