If you are like me, you have caught the #FlipgridFever. If you have not yet, don’t worry...you will! Head over to Flipgrid and start exploring ways to share students' voice! The problem has been being able to see all the awesome Grids and Topics you have participated in over the years. There is now an easy way to see every video you have created within Flipgrid! (I can hear the cheers from here). All you have to do is follow the steps below and start reliving all your videos you created in the past. You will even have the option to download them for your own collection. Get ready to Keep Your #FlipgridFever!
- Head over to my.flipgrid.com.
- You will have to log in (with Google, Microsoft, or email). Choose the account that you have used to create all your videos in the past.
- At the top You will see all the Grids you have participated in.
- At the bottom are all the individual videos you have created.
- You can download any video by clicking the “Action” button and choosing “Download”.
Head to my.flipgrid.com and jump back in time and see all your Flipgrid contributions now!
If you want these steps in a document click HERE!