We are using Planbook.com as our lesson plan book in our K-5 classrooms. Overall, the teaching staff seems very pleased with this decision (especially with changes that are required with transparency of CCSS within all lesson plans in Michigan. Planbook.com has many advantages over a paper plan book.
- It is accessible anywhere there is internet connection
- Administrators have direct access to plans (no emailing to find good observation times)
- No need to print sub plans as there is a link for subs to view
- Common Core State Standards are easily attached to every lesson
- and...adding "I Can Statements" is pretty easy
Below is a quick video of how to create (yep, you do need to type them all in once) a list of your I Can Statements aligned with the CCSS.