Finding all those downloaded images, screenshots, camera pics/videos, and files is easy on a Chromebook once you know where to look.
Locate downloaded files:
- Click the App Launcher icon in the bottom-left corner of your screen.
- Locate the app icon for “Files” (blue folder icon) and click it. Files will open in a window.
- Click on “Downloads” on the left.
To move files to Drive:
- Find the downloaded files you want.
- Drag them into “Drive” on the left.
- If you want files in specific folders, click the arrow to the left of the word “Drive” and open up the Drive folder you want to move them into.
- Drag the images into this folder.
If you want these steps in a Document click HERE!