Sunday, August 25, 2013

Symbaloo: Visually Sharing Web Links

There are many web site sharing methods out there from emailing the link, to listing them on a web site, to services like Delicious, and others. I really like the way that Symbaloo shares web links. It takes the link and makes it a clickable "button". This allows a visual to be attached to the link. With a Symbaloo account you can create multiple shared collections of links as well. Students can easily find the link they need with the visual cues. I just embed a collection of links on my web site. This way any time I find a new site I want to add, it automatically gets updated on my site. This is an easy way to give students and parents access to links you use often. Below is the Symbaloo I use on my class web site for students. 






Go to EDU.symbaloo.com to set up a free educator account and get sharing!