Google mail is one of the greatest classroom tools. It allows students to collaborate and communicate. The only issue may be sharing with others. Unless students know each other's actual Gmail address. This is where creating a contact list comes in handy. By sharing this list with students, they will all have the same contact list and just have to type in a collaborator's name and the email address will self populate. Follow these steps to accomplish this.
- Create a CSV file within Google Contacts with your teacher account as the first contact.
- Download this to your computer.
- Enter in each student's full name, first name, last name, and email address in the correct columns on the CSV file.
- Share this file with your class.
- Import this file into your contact list.
All these steps are shown in the How-To video below. Give it a shot and start collaborating!